Polaroid Single Touch Active Smart Watch
The Forerunner 35 is Garmin’s simple solution to gathering biometric training data during the simplest form of endurance training. It’s built to be a stand-alone GPS running companion that handles everything from heart rate monitoring to route mapping with no phone or ancillary heart rate strap or foot pod needed. Garmin assures us that you can “Just put on the Forerunner 35 and go"; however, since it’s so unobtrusive and its benefits extend well beyond fitness training, chances are good you’ll already have it on. Since that’s the case, you can skip step one and proceed directly to “go." The Forerunner 35 dials down the functionality of some of Garmin’s more expensive models, resulting in a simplified interface for tracking running and walking without the clutter of multisport features. It’s something of a bridge between the vivofit and Forerunner lines, combining biometric and lifestyle data with the added oomph of GPS tracking and route mapping. Compared to the vivoactive, it sacrifices multisport functionality while adding the above-mentioned heart rate monitor. If you’re primarily a pedestrian athlete, then the vivoactive’s golf, swim, and cycling modes won’t be missed. The heart rate monitor will prove invaluable, though, both during training sessions and your everyday life. While you’re logging workouts, the Forerunner 35’s GPS capabilities track distance and speed while mapping the route. While these features do extend to time in the saddle, the unit is designed primarily for running. The addition of Garmin Move IQ means the Forerunner 35 transitions seamlessly from running to walking while keeping a constant eye on steps taken. The optical, wrist-based heart rate monitor is a constant feature, though, and while it may not offer the precision of a trained medical professional constantly checking your pulse, it does keep you abreast of exertion levels including intensity minutes.
- Built-in GPS – built-in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required!;Water rating : 5 ATM
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring – warm gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional Strap required.
- Vibration alerts – helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications and virtual pacing progress.
- Updated display – new high resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing. Smartphone compatibility- iPhone, Android. Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile. Display size- 0.93 x 0.93 inches
- Smart connectivity – auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls and automatic sw updates.
Activity tracking accuracy
– When paired with a compatible smartphone
– Physical Dimensions: 35.5 x 40.7 x 13.3mm
– Display Size (WxH): 23.5 x 23.5mm
– Display Resolution (WxH): 128 x 128 pixels
– Weight: 37.3g
In The Box
– Garmin Forerunner 35
– Charging cable
The Huawei phones do have a problem connecting due to the low frequency Bluetooth they have.