The Moms Co. Natural Nipple Butter 25 gm
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days.Return policy that lets you shop at ease
Always AuthenticWe only sell 100% authentic products
Safe & Secure online paymentYour information is always protected
Have one to sell?Click here to list your product
Lanolin and Fragrance Free | Heals Cracked or Sore Nipples
Our Natural Nipple Butter is a Lanolin-Free and Fragrance-Free combination of oils and waxes that help soothe sore and cracked nipples. Made with completely safe and natural ingredients, you’ll never need to worry about washing before breastfeeding your baby.
- Calendula oil soothes the nipple area and reduces pain
- Kokum Butter restores elasticity and prevents dryness
- Safe for breastfeeding baby, just wipe off with a cloth before feeding
- Lanolin and Fragrance Free so it doesn’t impact feeding
From our range of Natural, Australia-Certified Toxin-Free products for Moms & Babies.Get OneDay Delivery on orders before 10am. T&Cs Apply
Earn Beehive Rewards on every purchase!
Calendula Oil, with its strong anti-inflammatory properties soothes the area and reduces pain. Natural Vitamin E that prevents skin damage. Kokum Butter that restores elasticity and helps prevent degeneration of skin cells and prevents dryness of skin. Wheatgerm Oil, rich in Vitamin B6 and many nutrients that nourish and heal skin.
|How to use||
1. Clean your breast with a dry cloth after feeding. 2. Use your finger to gently apply the butter on your nipple area. 3. To avoid cracked nipples, use daily. Use a dry cloth to clean area before breastfeeding. Also great to use as a lip balm for chapped lips, dry elbows or any other dry skin.
|Is this for me?||
1. Is this safe for feeding? A. Made with completely safe and natural ingredients, our Natural Nipple Butter is completely safe for your baby. While we advice cleaning the breast before feeding, you\'ll never need to worry even if a little bit goes into your baby\'s mouth.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in